When choosing a book to read, ask yourself these questions:
- Why are you reading?
- to learn
- for interest or pleasure
- What genre have you enjoyed in the past?
- fantasy, romance, mystery, horror, science fiction, etc.
- What are you interested in?
- technology, sports, horror movies, spies, etc.
- What is your favourite movie? Why?
Go to these websites to help you find the right book:
|Earl Haig Library Catalogue|
|Toronto Public Library|
Use this library worksheet to help you find the right reading fit!