What makes a hero?
- Who is your hero?
- What does a hero look like?
You will be creating a comic using the image of a hero you create yourself.
1. Create a file in your Home Drive called HERO
2. Visit Hero Machine 3 and create your hero.
- Before you are done for the day, click on Save and then select Text. Copy and paste this text information.
- Search for Notepad. Copy and paste the text into this file. Save this file as “Hero.txt”
- You will need to copy and paste this text the next time you are in the library so that you can keep working on your hero.
3. When you are finished, save your Hero as a .jpg or .png file. Drop off this file in Ms. Mondrow’s ENG2P1 Hero folder.