Day 1 & 2
- How to save your digital notetaker to your TDSB Google Drive
- EHSS Library Handout – make a copy to your Google Drive (using instructions above)
- Look at our presentation preparation page for tips on good presentations from the Green Guide. *This page is always accessible from the right panel.
- Create a folder for your images on your H: drive (label to organize your work <ENG3C Protest Pictures>). Consider moving them to your Google Drive later.
- Use Image Quest for relevant pictures and be sure to record the source information on your image source log from Day 1.
- Use the Protest Movement Storyboard Template to plan your presentation on paper or online first.
- Once you have planned your images and presentation,
► Click here to register for a free account at prezi.com
► Watch the tutorials to learn the basics of Prezi.
► Create your prezi using your storyboard plan.
- Review the tips on “Persuasive Oral Presentations” from the Green Guide before you present to class.
- Ready to post your link? Sign out of your gmail account first, then check the link is correct.
Check that your link works here.
Occupy Wall Street Holds March In Solidarity With Occupy Oakland. Photography.
Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 22 Nov 2013.
“Under Occupation: Toronto G20 Operation – FULL MOVIE.” YouTube. LibertyDefender84, 13 Dec. 2010. Web. 22 Nov. 2013.