- Othello Pathfinder – Pathfinder and DigitalNotetaker; M
- All usernames and passwords on p22 of Student Agenda or see Circulation Desk for a list.
- Brainstorm good keywords before you search (what is your topic and what synonyms might work? Use a thesaurus to help).
- For keywords (overall themes in the play) and summaries, check out the Masterplots entry from EBSCO’s Literary Reference Centre – click here.
- Ms. Lue’s Essay Topic Suggestions handout – Othello-LiteraryEssay.doc
- Be sure to record any resources you use on your Source Log (use easybib.com – use our most recent coupon code – to assist in tracking your sources)
- Check out the Green Guide pp.34-41 (2012 edition)
- See this link for more on notetaking.
- Try this digital notetaker (google doc template)
- Othello one page (What patterns or motifs – recurring images – can you find? Ctrl-F to search the play)
- Othello on bartleby
- BBC Othello
- Othello Plot Summary and brief analysis (Standard Deviants): funny, upbeat study of the play:
Debates saved in archives.