Over the next two days in the library, you will work in groups to research a specific historical movement in the evolution of art.
Day 1 & 2 in the Library:
You will need to open your TDSB Google Drive.
- Handout #1: Definition and Keywords Handout
- Handout #2: Digital Notetaker and Pathfinder (to be downloaded; Make a Copy)
- Storyboard Graphic Organizer
- Presentation Exemplar
When researching information on your topic, begin by using suggested resources from the Library..
For easy direct access, click on the links below:
- Britannica Online
- Grove Art (Oxford Art online)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library E-books
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Timeline Of Art History)
- Image Quest
- Google Art Project
- Google Maps