Congratulations! You have just been hired to work for “Space Travel Inc.”, a company that is building accommodations for space travellers.Your task is to create a Travel Brochure for possible space travelers!
Click any of the blue links and they will take you to the document/website!
Day 1: Use the following to find background information on your topic. (usernames/passwords in your agenda p. 23 and 24)
Use page 1 of the Digital Notetaker to take point form notes in your own words.
Day 2 and 3:
1. Use these keywords and the websites below to find more specific information about your topic. Encyclopedia has citation tools to help you cite your information!
- National Geographic: Solar System
- Windows to the Universe
- eSky: The Electronic Sky
- Smithsonian: National Air and Space Museum
2. Images: Use ImageQuest to get images for your pamphlet. Remember to cite your images (use citation tool).
- If you are using a website other than one of our databases, you need to cite your information. Use Citation Machine to create your APA reference!
- Encyclopedia has citation tools to help you cite your information!
Putting It All Together: Creating Your Travel Brochure