Physical Education Poster Assignment 2017
Based on a given scenario you will research a topic that relates to teen health and well-being. You will answer specific questions by recording notes and citing your sources using a digital notetaker. Finally, you will create an informative electronic poster about your topic using the poster template.
Please refer to the assignment sheet below for expectations:
You will complete the following while working with the library:
- Read scenario that outlines an issue related to teen physical or mental health
- Identify the issue presented in the scenario and record using the pre-visit handout
Day 1 (in library):
- Using an online subscription database (Teens Health and Wellness) and reliable websites (Teens help & Teen Health) to research responses to your questions
- Record findings on the library digital notetaker (captain of the group to make a copy and share with group members)
Day 2 (in library):
- Create an informative poster using information found from your research.
- Poster Template (captain of the group to make a copy and share with group members)
- Poster Checklist (review to ensure you are meeting the success criteria)
The resources you will use for research: