Download a copy of the question sheet here. Review your assignment. What are the requirements? How will you organize your information?
Locate a French speaking school here
Things to remember:
- Use Word Reference— Don`t use Google Translate
- Use Bonpatron for grammar, vocabulary, spelling
- Country flag must be in colour
- Show where in Africa your country is located
- Ensure you include memorable, interesting facts
- Make sure your International School has french as the language of instruction
Access the Library Pathfinder to assist you with navigating through reliable resources.
The CIA World Factbook also contains current and reliable information on all countries.
Remember to cite your sources! Use the Easybib ad-on from your Google-Drive to help.
Find city attractions using Lonely Planet.
Suggested Infographic programs– Share digitally with your teacher
To help with MLA Citations use the following:
See below for a copy of our library lesson: