ESLC08 – Inspiring Canadians Summative 2018
Over the next 5 days in the library you will be working independently on your ESLC Summative presentation. You will research on an inspiring Canadian using reliable resources the library has to offer. You will also use the library’s digital notetaker to keep track of your sources and take good, clear notes.
Below are resources we will use each day:
- Day 1: Class Share – What makes someone inspiring?
- Select your inspiring Canadian from this list here.
- Day 2: Class Share – Closed Question & Exit Card
- Library Pathfinder and Digital Notetaker
- Q chart to assist with question development
- Day 3: Class Share – Review of Day 2; Open Questions & Exit Card
Day 4 & 5:
Resources for Research:
Sample Google Slide Presentations: