ESLC – Alexander Graham Bell Introduction 2018
Goal: Over the next couple of days in the library, you will research on Alexander Graham Bell in preparation for your upcoming novel study. You will use the resources the library has to offer including the digital notetaker provided to keep track of your sources and record information.
Day 1 & 2:
- DAY 1: Class Brainstorm – What makes someone inspiring?
- DAY 2: Class Share Google Spreadsheet
- Q-Chart to assist with question development
- Closed & Open Question Sheet Handout
- Digital Notetaker & Pathfinder
Sample PowerPoint files