Get the Google Slide Template here
- Be sure to share your presentation with Ms. Donnelly
Use the information on this page to help you with your ESLD Human Rights Summative Assignment. Find a news article related to t the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Use these links to find more information, examples and keywords on your section of the Declaration:
- Find a newspaper article related to your Human Rights issue which tells a story about people affected by this issue (follow these tips when selecting a news article)
- Write down (record) the source (author, article title, newspaper name, date)
- Follow the steps for notetaking and use the graphic organizer to make point form notes.
Databases to find articles:
1. Use Keywords using
- Think of synonyms and antonyms from the thesaurus
- Use the list of keywords provided through the library
2. Go to the Alphabetical List of Databases and click on:
- Canadian Points of View (Agenda p25)
Go to the Alphabetical List of Databases and click on:
- Image Quest (UN/PW in Agenda p23)