Use this link to connect to the poetry Google Spread Sheet. Navigate using the bottom tabs, hover over the section to find a description of the requirements.
Recommend website links to biographies, samples and background information on Contemporary Canadian Poets. Browse these sites first to find a poem/poet you connect with.
Find additional information from Earl Haig’s library subscription resources (usernames and passwords in agenda).
- Biography in Context
- Britannica Online
- Literary Reference Centre
- Image Quest (you must use this subscription service to locate your images)
- TDSB Green Reseach Guide
- Sign In using your TDSB username/password
- Make a Copy (File > Make a Copy) and give it a NEW title
- Access the document from home using aw.tdsb.on.ca (login with your student number (username) and password)
Find your voice. View samples here
Recording and audacity help here