In groups, you will conduct research on a topic that relates to teen health and well-being. Answer specific questions by recording notes and citing your sources using a digital notetaker. You will create an informative Google Slides presentation about your topic.
Please refer to the assignment sheet below for specific expectations:
- Assignment and Rubric
- Record research findings using the Digital Notetaker (share with your group members and teacher).
Complete the following work in the library:
Day 1 :
- Library Handout #1: Locating Background Information
- Library Handout #2: Record findings using the Digital notetaker – (captains, make a copy and share with group members)
- Create a Google Slides presentation using information found from your research.
- Google Slides Template (captain must make a copy and share with group members)
- Google Slides Checklist (review to ensure you are meeting the success criteria)
- Presentation Tips
The resources you will use for research:
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Canadian Points of View
- History Reference Centre
- Newspaper Source Plus
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Social Science Full Text
- Teens Health and Wellness
- Kids / Teens Help Phone
- Teens Health
- Image Quest