An Introduction to Beethoven
Using the library resources you research to become familiar with Betthoven, this famous composer and determine why he was so influential.
- AMS Assignment (grade 9 & 10)
- AMS Assignment (grade 11 & 12)
- AMS Digital Pathfinder & Notetaker
- Review How to Use the Digital Notetaker
When researching for your topic, begin by using our suggested resources on the Library handout (pathfinder) through our reputable List of Databases first.
For easy access to all databases, click on the links below:
- Britannica Online
- Biography in Context
- Gale Virtual Reference Library E-books
- Grove Music (Oxford Music Online)
The following links below can assist with your Bibliography AND embedded citations: