Welcome back & Happy New Year!
The Earl Haig SS Teacher Librarians, Mr. Kopyto, Ms. Lo Re, Ms. Philips and Ms. Tsopelas would like to wish all the best for 2018! As we begin the new year, we ask you to challenge yourself with a new year’s resolution.
Start 2018 off right and checkout some of the resources listed below to assist you!
Try focusing on something new such as mental health and well-being. Incorporate meditation into your daily routine.
Annaka Harris website provides tools to help you include meditation into your daily living. There are a number of of prerecorded breathing exercises that can be listened too from the computer or cell phone.
OR download one of the following free meditation apps as a tool for well-being:
Need assistance with staying organized for 2018? Checkout the following resources:
- GoogleKeep (Allows users to pin notes, make lists and attach photos to their note board)
- myHomework Student Planner (Keep all information for courses in one easily accessible area)
- Evernote (Stay organized from anywhere – capture & take notes)
- Any.Do (Helps you get things done – keeps you on track with your schedule)
- Finish (Stay on track! Keep your to-do list handy in your cellphone and check mark as you complete your tasks)
We wish you the best of luck as your challenge yourself in which ever way you choose for 2018!