VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR 2017-2018:
Do you like working with books? Are you hard-working and responsible? Interested in being part of a dedicated team of students who help make Haig a better place?
If so, the Earl Haig Library Learning Commons is looking for you! Stay tuned to this blog for details on how and when to apply.
- collect volunteer hours and help the library become a richer learning environment!
- learn how the school library runs; gain research experience
- work with presentation tools (powerpoint, Google Slides ) to help promote services
- participate in leadership opportunities and gain leadership skills
- work with Teacher-Librarians to make the library a fun, dynamic place to learn
Click here for applications. Applications are due on Fri., Sept. 15th.
MANDATORY training sessions : Tues., Sept. 19th & Wed., Sept. 20th after school
Please speak to a Teacher-Librarian if you have any further questions.