Welcome back to the 2017-2018 school year!
Your Earl Haig teacher-librarians, Mr. Kopyto, Ms. Lo Re, Ms. Philips, and Ms. Tspoelas welcome you to another new school year! Start the year off right – challenge yourself with a new read. Come visit the library and checkout what we have to offer!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR 2017-2018:
Do you like working with books? Are you hard-working and responsible? Interested in being part of a dedicated team of students who help make Haig a better place?
If so, the Earl Haig Library Learning Commons is looking for you! Stay tuned to this blog for details on how and when to apply.
- gain volunteer hours while working to help your school become a better learning environment!
- learn how the library works and gain research experience
- work with presentation tools (powerpoint, web-based) to help us market our services
- particpate in a leadership opportunity and gain leadership skills
- work with Teacher-Librarians in making the library a fun, dynamic place to learn
Click here for applications. Applications are due on Fri., Sept. 22nd. MANDATORY training: Mon., Sept.25th & Tues., Sept. 26th
Please speak to a Teacher-Librarian if you have any further questions.
*IMPORTANT* PASSWORD RESET REMINDER:
Over the summer student passwords were reset to the shared secret password as outlined in your school agenda: last four digits of student number + 2 digits for DAY of birth + 2 digits for MONTH of birth + @Tdsb
Please speak with a teacher-librarian if further assistance is required.
To browse our library collection online, see video below: