Attention Earl Haig Students:
As of December 2016, the student shared secret password changed to the following formula:
- last four digits of student number
- day of birth (two digits)
- month of birth (two digits)
- @Tdsb (capitalize the “T”)
Your new password MUST:
- be a minimum of 8 characters in length
- include upper case and lower case letters
- include numbers
- have one special character
Your password will expire after 180 days.
Three things to try if your password won’t work at home, or on a mobile (wireless) device (before getting it reset at the circulation desk):
#1. Log into a wired computer at school. Often, the TDSB network requires you to update your password, a feature that may not always work from home or a wireless device.
#3. Restart your device or computer and try again.
Once you have tried all these options, come to the library and ask to have your password reset to the Shared Secret password.