Welcome back to the 2016-2017 school year!
The Earl Haig SS Teacher Librarians, Mr. Kopyto, Ms. Lo Re, and Ms. Poole would like to welcome you back to a new school year! Start the 2016-2017 school year off right – we ask you to challenge yourself with a new read and checkout the resources the library has to offer!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR 2016-2017:
Do you like working with books? Are you hard-working and responsible? Interested in being part of a dedicated team of students who help make Haig a better place?
If so, the Earl Haig Library Learning Commons is looking for you! Stay tuned to this blog for details on how and when to apply.
- gain volunteer hours while working to help your school become a better learning environment!
- learn how the library works and gain research experience
- work with presentation tools (powerpoint, web-based) to help us market our services
- particpate in a leadership opportunity and gain leadership skills
- work with Teacher-Librarians in making the library a fun, dynamic place to learn
Click here for applications. Applications are due on Fri., Sept. 23rd. MANDATORY training: Tues., Sept. 27th & Wed., Sept. 28th
Please speak to a Teacher-Librarian if you have any further questions.
PASSWORD RESET REMINDER:
Over the summer student passwords were reset to the shared secret password as outlined in your school agenda: last four digits of student number + 2 digits for DAY of birth + 2 digits for MONTH of birth
Please speak with a teacher-librarian if further assistance is required.