Do you like working with books? Are you hard-working and responsible? Interested in being part of a dedicated team of students who help make Haig a better place?
If so, the Earl Haig Library Learning Commons is looking for you!
Click here for applications. Applications are due on Fri., Sept. 19th. Mandatory training: Mon., Sept. 29 and Tues., Sept. 30
- gain volunteer hours while working to help your school become a better learning environment!
- learn how the library works and gain research experience
- work with presentation tools (powerpoint, web-based) to help us market our services
- particpate in a leadership opportunity and gain leadership skills
- work with Teacher-Librarians in making the library a fun, dynamic place to learn
Please speak to a Teacher-Librarian if you have any questions.